Sometimes the Fogies just have to speak out about trends of the day, whether we're interested or not:
1. "DeflateGate": Why is everyone so surprised? The Patriots have a proven track record of duplicity.
2. Michael Moore: Just make movies, not comments about movies.
3. Disneyland: They really slipped us a Mickey this time....
4. Katy Perry at the Super Bowl: This will certainly put "DeflateGate" in the rear view.
5. "The Lego Movie" snubbed: Build them up, tear them down...isn't that the existential reality for plastic building blocks?